Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Greetings from Albuquerque

Tonight I'm in Albuquerque on the night before the National Flute Association's 35th Annual Convention. Dinner was at Fei's Cafe across the street from the University of New Mexico campus, voted Best Vegetarian Restaurant by the readers of the Daily Lobo in 2006. And it was indeed tasty. There was hot & sour soup, pot stickers, veggie stew and curry stew.

I'm here to promote my flute quartet, "Remove Before Flight", which is being read on Saturday and which is available at the ALRY Publications booth in the exhibit hall. I'm also here to promote "Not Made of Stone", which is available at the Flute World booth, also in the exhibit hall. And, to reconnect with flutists I know but haven't seen in awhile. And, further, to hike at Petroglyph National Monument!

Also, on Friday and Saturday morning. I'll be trying yoga for the first time, courtesy of Laura Dwyer.

No comments: