Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Trading Denver for Madison

I was supposed to give my gateway performance art workshop at the Colorado Flute Association's event in April. As it turned out, the University of Denver didn't want to provide the A/V equipment I need to present it, so the CFA had to ask me not to present. That was disappointing as I was really looking forward to it.

But as it happens, a proposal for the same workshop I was supposed to give in Denver has been accepted by the good folks at the Madison Flute Club, who are putting on their Third Annual Flute Fair. I'll be in Madison, WI on Saturday, April 22nd to share my performance art workshop with the assembled classical flutists.

They also tell me I'll play in the Gala Recital, and sit on the judges' panel for the Young Artist Competition.

No comments: